Terms & Conditions
1. Equipment hired remains the property of Nabseen Caterers and Hirers at all times.
1. Payment in full is required to be made at the commencement of the hire or in advance.
2. The hire charges are base on all equipment returned to us WASHED if Washing levy is not selected.
3. The Hirer or Hirer´s Agent is responsible for any loss or damage to goods including any packaging supplied, from the time the goods are delivered to, or collected by, the Hirer´s agent until collected by, or returned to, Nabseen Caterers & Hirers.
4. Any such loss or damage will be charged at current cost/replacement value. Customers´ goods cannot be accepted as replacement.
5. The deposit/ less costs for breakages or losses, will be returned once hired items have been checked.
6. Where the deposit is not sufficient to cover the replacement cost / the hirer is liable for the balance.
7. The hirer needs to check the condition and quantity of goods as their own discretion. If they don't, they give up the right to confirm or deny Nabseen Caterers & Hirers count and condition of goods.
8. The hirer is responsible for the safe and correct operation of equipment.
9. All goods must be returned in their original boxes to avoid additional charge/(s).
10. Soiled equipment can be returned with the understanding that a 20% charge will be levied (furniture and linen excluded).
11. Nabseen Caterers & Hirers reserve the right to change any price without the need to give prior notice.
12. If Goods are to be collected, Positive ID with contactable details are required.
13. All prices are for one hire only.
14. Deliveries to third partys or unoccupied premises are made entirely at Hirer´s risk.
15. The Hirer is responsible for checking goods upon delivery and shall notify Nabseen Caterers & Hirers timeously of any discrepancies prior to use.
16. Linen requires careful handling. It is susceptible to burns from cigarettes, candles or candle wax and if packed away wet it can become completely ruined by mildew. Burnt, mildewed, torn or heavily stained cloths will be charged for at full replacement cost.
Shortages will be invoiced separately. Any losses/damaged items will be charged for at full replacement cost after your order has been checked in at our premises. Substitute items will not be accepted. Lost items subsequently found will be credited accordingly, however further hire, and if required, collection charges may apply.
It is a condition of supply that in the absence of definite proof to the contrary, our count at our premises is final as to both quantity and condition of the goods.
For orders returned dirty, a cleaning charge will be levied at 20% of the hire rate. N.B. All linenware hire prices include laundering.
Payment is due in full upon confirmation of order, unless a trade account has been previously authorised by Nabseen Caterers & Hirers.
20. Quotes are valid for 7 days from quote date.
21. Quotes are treated as confirmed only when a 65% non-refundable deposit is paid.
22. Balance to be paid before the Date of the Function.
23. Payment method:
Bank Transfer (EFT)
24. Cheques are NOT accepted.
25. Set & Clear Includes:
a) Washing of Dishes and/or Linen
b) Setting of the Tables and Clearing up after the function
26. Set & Clear Excludes:
a) Centre piece
b) Any fresh flower arrangement/(s)
c) Cleaning up of the venue - (This is theCareTakers Function) - If venue does not have, this function can be provided at an additional cost.
d) Hall and/or Stage Draping
e) Table and Chairs (usually provided by the venue)
f) Cutlery/Crockery/ Linen - to be hired separately
27. NCH would not setup while other 3rd parties are busy with the venue and will not tolerate interference while setup such as rehearsals, etc
28. NCH would not accept suggestions from third parties even if related to the client.
29. Cancellation: Please note that all deposits would be forfeited if event / order is cancelled, irrespective of the period from the date to the event/function.